With an Organizational Membership, your company and multiple corporate associates will have access to a wide range of unique benefits. This includes leadership positions including an appointment to serve on the HSMAI Americas governing board and seats on the associations Advisory Boards. These vary by level of membership.
Among the most valuable benefits is the opportunity for your team to engage with peers from other Organizational Member companies at Curate, a unique executive insights forum exclusively for organizational member associates where they can connect and discuss priority issues and emerging trends across hotel sales, marketing, revenue optimization, and distribution. Curate offers invaluable insights that can help lead you and your company through the most critical business concerns facing the hospitality industry. Associates at Organizational Member companies also have access to complimentary registrations at a wide variety of virtual programming produced annually by the association.
In addition, partner organizational member companies will be positioned as supporters of the HSMAI Mike Leven Leadership Conference, which brings together volunteer leaders from across the Americas chapters.
Individuals can also join HSMAI on their own or as part of a multiple membership option.
Explore St. Louis
Global Hotel Alliance
IDeaS Revenue Solutions
Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Marketo, An Adobe Company
Master Connection Associates
Regency Hotel Management
Visit Tampa Bay
CoralTree Hospitality Group
Hospitality Digital Marketing
Kate Burda & Co.
Navesink Advisory Group LLC
Tim Peter & Associates
Florida International University
Johnson & Wales University
Michigan State University
Penn State University
University of Nevada Las Vegas
A voice in the development of high-level content, insights, and educational programs for hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue-optimization professionals
- Executives from Organizational Members have the opportunity to share trends and predictions that will help guide the content and educational programs HSMAI produces through Curate, a uniquely facilitated event online or in-person exclusively for Organizational Member company representatives.
- Curate delegates engage with their peers across hospitality sales, marketing, revenue optimization, and distribution.
- Organizational Members are recognized in content produced by HSMAI.
Unique experiential and learning opportunities for executive audiences
- Hotel Organizational Members receive invitations and complimentary seats for senior executives at peer-to-peer Executive Round tables held in conjunction with HSMAI’s signature events:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Brand Chief Revenue Officer
- Hotel Management Company Chief Revenue Officer
- Chief Sales Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Loyalty Officer
- Hotel Management Company Sales & Marketing Executive
- The Curate cross-disciplinary program exclusively for Organizational Members, which will include interactive virtual programs and in-person sessions in conjunction with HSMAI signature events that are held in 2021.
- A year long series of Recovery Connections programs with relevant and timely education and best practice exchange (complimentary for all member associates).
- Complimentary access for all member associates to virtual education programs, including Mindset Digital and State of the Industry sessions.
Memberships, communication, and access to resources
- Membership for multiple corporate or regional headquarters associates employed by your company. The number of members is based on the level of membership. The opportunity to add chapter-level engagement for selected associates is available for no additional fee. For organizations that want to add members beyond the number allotted in the Organizational Membership package level, incremental membership can be secured at a discounted $250 per person.
- A membership concierge from HSMAI will work with the designated contact at your company to identify individuals to be included in HSMAI communications. Your designated contact will also have access to membership rosters and be able to easily make transfers and edits on behalf of your organization.
- Monthly Executive Insights newsletter, with high-level content such as the Innovation Book Club and Executive Briefing interviews.
- Best Practices Guides sharing case studies and solutions related to innovation, data analytics, talent development, and other topics identified at Curate
- Access to HSMAl’s online Insights for all Organizational Member associates.
Curate is a signature benefit of HSMAI Organizational Membership
- An Executive Insights Forum that allows you and your colleagues to anticipate, discuss, and respond to the most critical business issues facing the hospitality industry- in a cross-disciplinary format that spans sales, marketing, revenue optimization, and distribution, with executives from individual hotels, brands, management companies, and partners.
- Prioritizes and frames those issues in a way that helps guide HSMAl’s content-development.
- Provides curated problem-solving insights that you can take back to your company.
- Offers an exclusive in-person networking experience at a premier hotel or resort, and access to thought leaders during interactive virtual presentations. Formats for 2021 will include interactive virtual programs and in-person sessions in conjunction with HSMAI signature events that are planned for March, June, and November.
On mobile devices, scroll to see more →
|Americas Region||Americas Region||Americas Region||Americas Region||Regional|
|Company Revenues||>10 billion USD||100mil-10bil USD||100mil-10bil USD||<100 million USD|
|Leadership: Governance||Regional board seat|
|Leadership: Advisory Boards||May have up to one seat on three Advisory Boards: Sales, Marketing and Revenue Optimization||May have up to one seat on three Advisory Boards: Sales, Marketing and Revenue Optimization||May have one seat on one Advisory Board: Sales, Marketing or Revenue Optimization|
|Curate Registrations||up to 4 delegates at live events; 20 at virtual events||up to 2 delegates at live events; 10 at virtual events||up to 2 delegates at live events; 10 at virtual events||up to 1 delegate at live events; 5 at virtual events||1 delegate at live and 3 at virtual events|
|Membership||up to 100 associates who reside in the Region||up to 50 associates who reside in the Region||up to 25 associates who reside in the Region||up to 10 associates who reside in the Region||up to 5 associates|
|Additional memberships||available at flat $250 pp||available at flat $250 pp||available at flat $250 pp||available at flat $250 pp|
|Partnership Recognition||Top level recognition and benefits at Mike Leven Chapter Leadership Conference||Recognition and benefits at Mike Leven Chapter Leadership Conference||Recognition and benefits at Mike Leven Chapter Leadership Conference||Recognition and benefits at Mike Leven Chapter Leadership Conference|
|Partnership Recognition||Complimentary Partner spotlight in Executive Insights|
|Recognition as thought leader||Up to ten complimentary articles or pieces of content published in Insights newsletter||Up to five complimentary articles or pieces of content published in Insights newsletter||Up to three complimentary articles or pieces of content published in Insights newsletter||Up to three complimentary articles or pieces of content published in Insights newsletter|
|Recognition on content produced||recognized at Diamond level||recognized at Emerald level||recognized at Sapphire level||recognized at Ruby level||recognized at Supporter level|
|Advocacy, Education & Resource Development||Included||included||included||included||included|
|Executive Insights enewsletter||Included||included||included||included||included|
|Early access to curated content||Included||included||included||included||included|
|Chapter engagement||any member associates may opt in||any member associates may opt in||any member associates may opt in||any member associates may opt in||any member associates may opt in|
Companies may upgrade to a higher tier if they would like additional individual memberships for associates or additional benefits. Additional individual membership may also be purchased at a discount exclusive for Organizational Members at a flat rate of $250 per person.
Pricing for Organizational Membership is tiered based on the annual gross revenue of the company in the Americas Region.
Organizational Membership also exists in HSMAI Europe. Organizations interested in membership in both regions can inquire about special pricing packages.