A new option for membership in HSMAI was introduced in 2018. Organizational Membership. We would
like to invite your organization to join for calendar year 2020.
With an Organizational Membership, your company is the HSMAI member — and multiple corporate
associates will have access to a wide range of unique benefits.
Among the most valuable benefits is the opportunity for your team to engage with peers from other
Organizational Member companies. This is a unique opportunity to connect and discuss priority issues and
emerging trends across hotel sales, marketing, revenue optimization, and distribution. These executive insights
forums offer invaluable insights that can help lead you and your company through the most critical business
concerns facing the hospitality industry.
Individuals can also join HSMAI on their own or as part of a multiple membership option.
Explore St. Louis
Hostmark Hospitality Group
IDeaS Revenue Solutions
Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Marketo, An Adobe Company
Regency Hotel Management
Visit Tampa Bay
CoralTree Hospitality Group
Hospitality Digital Marketing
Kate Burda & Co.
Navesink Advisory Group LLC
Tim Peter & Associates
Johnson & Wales University
Michigan State University
Penn State University
University of Nevada Las Vegas
A voice in the development of high-level content, insights, and educational programs for hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue-optimization professionals
- Executives from Organizational Members have the opportunity to share trends and predictions that will help guide the content and educational programs HSMAI produces through Curate, a uniquely facilitated event that is held twice a year.
- Curate delegates engage with their peers across hospitality sales, marketing, revenue optimization, and distribution.
- Organizational Members are recognized in content produced by HSMAI.
Unique experiential and learning opportunities for executive audiences
- Think Tanks held throughout the year are dedicated to timely issues and emerging trends.
- The semi-annual Curate event is a cross-disciplinary program exclusively for Organizational Members.
- In 2020, Curate will be hosted at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, CO on March 23-24 and at The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth in Montreal, Quebec on August 31-Sept 1
Memberships, communication, and access to resources
- Membership for multiple corporate or regional headquarters associates employed by your company. The number of members is based on the level of membership. The opportunity to add chapter-level engagement for selected associates is available for no additional fee. For organizations that want to add members beyond the number allotted in the Organizational Membership package level, incremental membership can be secured at a discounted $250 per person.
- A membership concierge from HSMAI will work with the designated contact to identify individuals to be included in HSMAI communications. Your designated contact will also have access to membership rosters and be able to easily make transfers and edits on behalf of your organization.
- Monthly Executive Insights newsletter, with high-level content such as the Innovation Book Club and Executive Briefing interviews.
- Best Practices Guides sharing case studies and solutions related to innovation, data analytics, talent development, and other topics identified at Curate.
- Access to HSMAl’s online Knowledge Center for all Organizational Member associates.
Produced two times each year, Curate is a signature benefit of HSMAI Organizational Membership
- An Executive Insights Forum that allows you and your colleagues to anticipate, discuss, and respond to the most critical business issues facing the hospitality industry- in a cross-disciplinary format that spans sales, marketing, revenue optimization, and distribution, with executives from individual hotels, brands, management companies, and partners.
- Prioritizes and frames those issues in a way that helps guide HSMAl’s content-development
- Provides curated problem-solving insights that you can take back to your company
- Offers a premier in-person networking experience at a premier hotel or resort
2020 Curate Dates and Locations
Spring: March 23-24, 2020, The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, CO
Fall: August 31-Sept 1, 2020, The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, Montreal, Quebec
Companies may upgrade to a higher tier if they would like additional individual memberships for associates or additional benefits. Additional individual membership may also be purchased at a discount exclusive for Organizational Members at a flat rate of $250 per person.
Pricing for Organizational Membership is tiered based on the annual gross revenue of the company in the Americas Region.
Organizational Membership also exists in HSMAI Europe. Organizations interested in membership in both regions can inquire about special pricing packages.