A partnership of HSMAI regions around the world, the HSMAI Academy offers a variety short on-demand courses to help hoteliers upskill and expand skills.
Programs offer specialized content to help you fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Every aspect of the content and support material included in the HSMAI Academy programs has been specifically designed and developed for those involved in sales, marketing, and revenue management, including a wealth of subject matter appropriate to individuals with responsibilities ranging from entry-level to advanced.
Instructor-Led Virtual Education: The Essentials
Acquire a better understanding of the hospitality digital marketing concepts, tools, and techniques you need to know in 2023.
You will be able to confidently find your way through the complex web of hotel digital marketing and come away with the knowledge to work more skillfully with internal teams and external partners to grow sales.
This is an excellent “prep course” if you’re considering pursuing the Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer (CHDM) certification.
Today more than ever it is essential for hoteliers across disciplines to be able to confidently navigate both the art and science of revenue optimization, and confirm their knowledge, experience, and capabilities in the field.
This course takes a deep dive into the fundamentals, cross-disciplinary partnerships, and emerging elements impacting revenue optimization.
This is an excellent “prep course” if you’re considering pursuing the Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification.
Do you need to understand buyers new approach to purchasing today? This course will give you the strategies, digital tools, and confidence you need to find and close more sales.
You will learn to create awareness and engage prospects earlier through social networks, help buyers make sense of the overwhelming amount of information available through clear and compelling digital communication, and ultimately turn customers into advocates.
Whether you’re a student, new to the hospitality industry, or seeking to enhance your career, this program is designed to equip you with essential business acumen skills. In today’s competitive landscape, understanding the financial aspects and key performance indicators of the hospitality business is crucial for success. Through our two comprehensive modules, you’ll gain the knowledge and tools necessary to analyze financial statements effectively and utilize lodging metrics that truly matter. Join us on this self-paced learning journey and unlock the insights that will empower you to make informed decisions and contribute to your organization’s growth.
Learn from industry experts and grow your knowledge at a pace that works for you. These courses, presented by HSMAI and its partners, are carefully developed and curated to offer the ultimate in convenience and flexibility—as well as HSMAI’s proven track record for education.
Metasearch continues to grow in importance for hotels, especially in relation to the “book direct” movement. This course will help you:
- Understand how metasearch works
- Confidently navigate the metasearch marketing landscape
- Create campaign goals and strategies using metasearch to achieve them
- Realistically plan your metasearch budget
A partnership of HSMAI regions around the world, the HSMAI Academy offers a variety short on-demand courses to help hoteliers upskill and expand skills. Courses include:
- Introduction to Hospitality Revenue Management
- Understanding Your Guests’ Path to Booking
- Understanding the Accommodation Market
- Market Segmentation in Hospitality
- Accommodation Distribution
- Forecasting for Accommodation Suppliers
- Revenue Strategy for Accommodation Suppliers
- Pricing Rooms for Accommodation Suppliers
- Getting Started with Hospitality Business Intelligence
- Revenue Management Roles, Structure & Culture in the Hotel Industry
- Introduction to Hotel Digital Marketing
- Managing the Hospitality Revenue Function
- Recruiting & Retaining Hospitality Revenue people
- General Managers Guide to Working with Hotel Owners: A Commercial Perspective
- How to Develop your Hotel SWOT Analysis