Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) and Meeting Professionals International (MPI) have created a dual membership in both organizations designed to promote the new relationship. A special membership promotion discount is now available.
The central goal of the partnership is to exchange professional development and training expertise. Both organizations have committed to identify opportunities for collaboration on initiatives that would serve to bring the industry together. The incentive for suppliers to join both organizations demonstrates that MPI and HSMAI are acting on their commitment. The dual membership, targeted to the supplier community, is the result of the strategic partnership MPI and HSMAI with reciprocal education sessions at MPI’s World Education Congress and HSMAI events.
This new dual membership offers added value including:
- Enhanced planner education and participation at HSMAI events and enhanced supplier education at MPI events
- Stronger collaborative efforts between MPI and HSMAI on key industry initiatives
- Increased networking and marketplace opportunities
- Combined voice of both organizations for industry advocacy
Now, new and existing members can join both associations and enjoy a 20% savings on the combined membership.
There are several scenarios for taking advantage of the dual membership:
- You are not a member of either association.
- You are a member of one, but not both, associations.
- You are already a member of both HSMAI and MPI.
Learn more and join today!
If you have questions about dual membership, please contact HSMAI at email@example.com or (703) 506-2025.