The HSMAI’s Top 25 – Every year, HSMAI spearheads an effort to identify the “The HSMAI Top 25: Extraordinary Minds in Hospitality Sales, Marketing, Revenue Optimization” as picked by their peers. Chosen for their creativity, ingenuity, drive and impressive successes, they are individuals who excel in their field and are at the top of their game.
The 2020 HSMAI Top 25 Extraordinary Minds:
- Todd Arviso, Vice President and Commercial Director, Americas Managed Hotels , Hilton
- Heather Bailey, CHBA, Senior Director, Worldwide Sales – Hotel Sales Optimization, BWH Hotel Group
- Gathan D. Borden, CHDM, Vice President, Marketing, VisitLEX
- Johnathan Capps, Vice President of Revenue, Charlestowne Hotels
- Craig Carbonniere Jr., CHDM, Senior Director of Sales, Milestone, Inc.
- Dana Cariss, CHDM, Vice President, Revenue Strategy and Distribution, CoralTree Hospitality
- Sabrina Cendral, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Club Med
- Denise Chapman, Director of Marketing, Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club
- Sonali Fernando, Regional Director of Revenue, Virgin Hotels
- Elana Friedman, Chief Marketing Officer, AKA
- Bettina Garibaldi, Senior Vice President, Managing Director of Ketchum – Travel, Hospitality and Leisure
- Griff Garwood, Senior Director, Global Media, Marriott International
- Stephanie Glanzer, CMP, Chief Sales Officer and Senior Vice President, MGM Resorts International
- Michael J. Goldrich, CHDM, Global Head of Digital Marketing, Club Quarters
- Eliot Hamlisch, EVP, Loyalty and Revenue Optimization, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Rhett Hirko, CRME, Global Vice President, Revenue Optimization, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Sara Joseph, Senior Vice President, Head of Travel and Lifestyle, BerlinRosen
- Nicole Lierheimer, Vice President, PR and Communications, Accor
- Gissell Moronta CMP, RVP, Sales and Marketing, Atrium Hospitality
- Staci Olney, Vice President, National Sales, Red Roof Inns, Inc.
- Shawn Paley, CHDM, Senior Director, MDS Studio, Marriott International
- Eve Paré, President and CEO, AHGM
- Peter Ricci, CHA, CHSE, CRME, EDD, CHBA, Director, Hospitality and Tourism Management Program, Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
- Anne Sayers, Acting Secretary, Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- David Warman, Principal, Red House Strategy
- Cesar Wurm, Vice President, Commercial and Revenue Management CMH, IHG
Learn more about the Adrian Awards by visiting www.adrianawards.hsmai.org.