Organizational Membership packages are designed for companies (hotel brands, ownership groups, hotel management companies and partner companies) who have ten or more associates in the corporate office who wish to engage in HSMAI at programs specially curated for corporate professionals. The individuals and the company are able to select from a wide range of packaged benefits.
“Organizational membership in HSMAI is a singular opportunity to connect with contemporaries around emerging issues and growing trends across hotel sales, marketing, and revenue management. The result is invaluable insights that can help representatives and their companies navigate through the most critical business concerns that hotels are, and will be, dealing with.”
– HSMAI President & CEO Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA
In addition to the benefits of Organizational Membership, associates part of Organizational Membership will also receive the benefits of individual membership which include:
- the Insights newsletter which includes nine pieces of content curated weekly
- chapter membership
- access to the online Insights resource center and search engine
- discounts to events, publications, and certification
- leadership opportunities;
- global networking opportunities
A keystone benefit of organizational membership is participation in Curate: An HSMAI Executive Insights Forum. In 2023, the HSMAI Americas Region will host this face-to-face event with senior industry leadership representing the disciplines of sales, marketing, and revenue management. This event is specifically designed to identify and address issues and trends that are the most critical issues for hospitality companies to date. Attendance at Curate is exclusively for delegates from companies who are organizational members.
Unique benefits of Organizational Membership:
- A voice in the development of content, insights, and educational programs that represent the voice of and advocate for sales, marketing, and revenue management at Curate and recognition in any reports produced as a result of Curate forums.
- Unique experiential and learning opportunities for executive audiences via Curate and Executive Roundtables
- The Executive Insights newsletter which curates content monthly for enterprise sales, marketing, and revenue professionals.
- A package of individual memberships for associates in the organization.
- Recognition as an HSMAI Organizational Member
2022 Organizational Members
Explore St. Louis
IDeaS Revenue Solutions
Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Outrigger Enterprises Group
Regency Hotel Management
Rosewood Hotel Group
Visit Tampa Bay
Bravo Hospitality Group
Explore St. Louis
Master Connection Associates
Navesink Advisory Group LLC
PM Hotel Group
Revenue Generation LLC
Tim Peter & Associates
Johnson & Wales University
Michigan State University
NYU Tisch Center
Penn State University
University of Delaware
University of Nevada Las Vegas, William F. Harrah College of Hospitality