HSMAI Executive Roundtables are networks of like-minded senior hotel leaders that meet face-to-face and virtually. They are a unique opportunity for executive-level peer groups to have meaningful dialogue in a confidential environment.
Each agenda is designed based on extensive input from invitees around the topics that are most important for them to discuss with their peers.
All Roundtables are by invitation only. Individuals are invited based on their specific role at a specific company (determined by company type and number of hotels in the company’s portfolio). Invitations are non-transferable.
Roundtables are hosted by HSMAI. While there is no cost to attend, all attendees are expected to be members of HSMAI.
A series of virtual and in-person roundtables are planned for 2021 addressing the pressing issues facing the industry:
June Virtual Series
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Roundtable | June 1 @ 2pm ET
- Hotel Management Company (HMC) Sales & Marketing Executive Roundtable | June 3 @ 2pm ET
- Chief Loyalty Officer (CLO) Roundtable | June 8 @ 2pm ET
- Chief Sales Officer (CSO) Roundtable | June 10 @ 2pm ET
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) Brand Roundtable | June 15 @ 2pm ET
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) Management Company Roundtable | June 17 @ 2pm ET
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO) Brand Roundtable | June 22 @ 2pm ET
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO) Management Company Roundtable | June 24 @ 2pm ET
Fall in-Person Series:
- Chief Marketing Officer, Monday, September 27, 12noon-5pm, Dallas, TX
- Chief Digital Officer, Monday, September 27, 12noon-5pm, Dallas, TX
- Chief Loyalty Officer, Monday, September 27, 12noon-5pm, Dallas, TX
- Brand Chief Revenue Officer, Thursday, September 30, 8:30am-2pm, Dallas, TX
- Hotel Management Company Chief Revenue Officer, Thursday, September 30, 8:30am-2pm, Dallas, TX
- Chief Sales Officer, Wednesday, October 27, 8:30am-3pm, Charlotte, NC
- Hotel Management Company Sales & Marketing Executive, Wednesday, October 27, 8:30am-3pm, Charlotte, NC
Executive Roundtable Insights
The latest articles based on executive roundtable discussions:
For information on partnership opportunities, contact Elise Rhinehart.
HSMAI also produces Executive T.H.I.N.K. (Travel, Hospitality, Innovation, Networking and Knowledge)
While participants have valued the conversations with their peers at our Roundtable programs, many have requested that we create more opportunities for cross-functional conversations and networking. HSMAI Executive T.H.I.N.K. programs have been developed to do exactly that.