HSMAI Executive Roundtables are networks of like-minded senior hotel leaders that meet face-to-face and virtually. They are a unique opportunity for executive-level peer groups to have meaningful dialogue in a confidential environment.
Each agenda is designed based on extensive input from invitees around the topics that are most important for them to discuss with their peers.
All Roundtables are by invitation only. Individuals are invited based on their specific role at a specific company (determined by company type and number of hotels in the company’s portfolio). Invitations are non-transferable.
Roundtables are hosted by HSMAI. While there is no cost to attend, all attendees are expected to be members of HSMAI.
A series of in-person roundtables are planned for 2023 addressing the pressing issues facing the industry:
- Chief Marketing Officer, February 24, 2023 – Los Angeles, CA
- Chief Digital Officer Brand, June 26, 2023 – Toronto, ON, Canada
- Chief Digital Officer Hotel Management Company, June 26, 2023 – Toronto, ON, Canada
- Chief Distribution Officer, June 26, 2023 – Toronto, ON, Canada
- Chief Revenue Officer Brand, June 29, 2023 – Toronto, ON, Canada
- Chief Revenue Officer Hotel Management Company, June 29, 2023 – Toronto, ON, Canada
- Ownership Group Commercial Executive, June 29, 2023 – Toronto, ON, Canada
- Chief Sales Officer, November 9 – Long Beach, CA
- Hotel Management Company Sales & Marketing Executive, November 9 – Long Beach, CA
Recent articles based on executive roundtable discussions:
For information on partnership opportunities, contact Elise Rhinehart.
HSMAI also produces Executive T.H.I.N.K. (Travel, Hospitality, Innovation, Networking and Knowledge)
While participants have valued the conversations with their peers at our Roundtable programs, many have requested that we create more opportunities for cross-functional conversations and networking. HSMAI Executive T.H.I.N.K. programs have been developed to do exactly that.