HSMAI Executive Roundtables are networks of like-minded senior hotel leaders that meet face-to-face and virtually. They are a unique opportunity for executive-level peer groups to have meaningful dialogue in a confidential environment.
Each agenda is designed based on extensive input from invitees around the topics that are most important for them to discuss with their peers.
All Roundtables are by invitation only. Individuals are invited based on their specific role at a specific company (determined by company type and number of hotels in the company’s portfolio). Invitations are non-transferable.
Roundtables are hosted by HSMAI. While there is no cost to attend, all attendees are expected to be members of HSMAI.
A series of virtual roundtables are included in the HSMAI Road to Recovery 2020, addressing the pressing issues facing the industry:
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Roundtable | September 30, 2020 @ 2pm ET
- Hotel Management Company (HMC) Sales & Marketing Executive Roundtable | October 1, 2020 @ 2pm ET
- Chief Loyalty Officer (CLO) Roundtable | October 2, 2020 @ 2pm ET
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) Roundtable | October 6, 2020 @ 2pm ET
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO) Roundtable | October 7, 2020 @ 2pm ET
- Chief Sales Officer (CSO) Roundtable | October 8. 2020 @ 2pm ET
Following each Roundtable, HSMAI shares provides insights with members and the industry at large via an article, white paper, and/or press release:
Partnership opportunities are available for each Roundtable. Partners are:
- typically positioned as “conversation starters,” allowing to share their insights and lead a discussion on a topic aligned with the Roundtable’s theme.
- allowed to attend live Roundtables during their theme discussion (if there is one), as well as during breakfast, lunch, and reception time periods.
- allowed to have one representative attend the open portions of the agenda.
For information on partnership opportunities, contact Elise Rhinehart.
HSMAI also produces Executive T.H.I.N.K. (Travel, Hospitality, Innovation, Networking and Knowledge)
While participants have valued the conversations with their peers at our Roundtable programs, many have requested that we create more opportunities for cross-functional conversations and networking. HSMAI Executive T.H.I.N.K. programs have been developed to do exactly that.
Read insights from recent programs: