The HSMAI Americas Vanguard Award for Achievement in Revenue Optimization honors industry leaders who have left an indelible mark on the field of pricing and revenue optimization in the hospitality industry.
The award recognizes individuals who have contributed to the betterment of the revenue optimization discipline in a significant and lasting way, over an extended period of time.
To qualify for the award, a nominee must have:
- Noteworthy and outstanding contributions to the hospitality industry, and the revenue optimization discipline, during a career spanning at least 25 years;
- Accomplishments that are truly extraordinary, widely recognized as such, and of positive and lasting quality;
- Exhibited leadership and provided inspiration to others in the sector; and,
- The highest regard and respect of their peers.
Congratulations to the 2021 honoree!
- Cindy Estis Green, CEO and Co-founder, Kalibri Labs
2015: Greg Cross, Senior Vice President, Revenue Management for Hyatt Hotels
2016: Dr. Ravi Mehrotra, President & Founder, IDeaS
2017: Dr. Sherri Kimes, Professor, Cornell University
2018: Robert (“Bob”) G. Cross, Chairman, Revenue Analytics
2019: Randy Smith, Chairman and Co-founder, STR