HSMAI Executive Roundtables and events are networks of like-minded senior hotel leaders that meet face-to-face.
All Roundtables are by invitation only. Individuals are invited based on their specific role at a specific company type. Company types are ranked by number of hotels to identify candidates. Invitations are non-transferrable.
HSMAI Executive Roundtables currently include:
- Hotel Management Company Sales & Marketing Roundtable, Spring meeting: May 7, 2020 (virtual)
- Brand Chief Revenue Officer Roundtable, Next meeting: October 27, 2020 – San Antonio
- Hotel Management Company Chief Revenue Officer Roundtable, Next meeting: October 27, 2020 – San Antonio
- Chief Sales Officer Roundtable, Next meeting: October 29, 2020 – Frisco, TX
- Hotel Management Company Sales & Marketing Roundtable, Fall meeting: October 29, 2020 – Frisco, TX
- Chief Marketing Officer Roundtable, Next meeting: February 24, 2021 – New York
- Chief Loyalty Officer Roundtable, Next meeting: February 24, 2021 – New York
- Chief Digital Marketing Officer Roundtable, Next meeting: TBD
HSMAI will also be holding a series of virtual roundtables to address the pressing issues facing the industry:
- Chief Sales Officers: June 18. 2020
- Chief Loyalty Officers, June 19, 2020
- Chief Digital Officers, June 23, 2020
- Chief Digital Officers – Hotel Management Companies, June 24, 2020
- Chief Marketing Officers, June 25, 2020
- Chief Hotel Brand Revenue Officers, June 30, 2020
- Chief Hotel Management Company Revenue Officers, July 1, 2020
After each Executive Roundtable, HSMAI provides insights to HSMAI members and the industry at large via an article, white paper, and/or press release. See recent HSMAI Insights:
Executive Roundtables are opportunities for peer groups to gather and have dialogue in a confidential and open format.
Roundtables are hosted by HSMAI. While there is no cost to attend, all attendees are expected to be members of HSMAI.
Each agenda is customized based on the responses of invitees to a planning survey. Based on the survey responses, the agenda is crafted in coordination with HSMAI staff leadership, the roundtable facilitator, and at least one attending Roundtable member serving as chair of the event.
HSMAI provides partnership opportunities for each Roundtable. Partners can be positioned as a “conversation starter” provided that they fit the subject matter expert role for that theme. Partners are allowed to attend the Roundtable during the hour of their specific theme discussion (if there is one) and during the breakfast, lunch, and reception time periods. Each partner is allowed to have one representative attend the open portions of the agenda.For information on roundtable partnership opportunities, contact Elise Rhinehart at email@example.com
HSMAI also produces Executive T.H.I.N.K. (Travel, Hospitality, Innovation, Networking and Knowledge)
While participants have valued the conversations with their peers at our Roundtable programs, many have requested that we create more opportunities for cross-functional conversations and networking. HSMAI Executive T.H.I.N.K. programs have been developed to do exactly that.
Read insights from recent programs: