Since 2005, the Resort Best Practices Roundtable has been the most unique data-sharing market research cooperative in the resort industry. It provides subscribers resort-specific benchmarks as well as up-to-date information on current best practices and future trends in sales, marketing, and revenue optimization, giving participating resorts invaluable, actionable insights.
Resorts see demonstrated ROI on their subscriptions and engagement, and benefit from their access to effective, proven resort-based strategies as well as the network of similar resorts facing the same issues and obstacles.
The initiative tracks sales and marketing benchmarks while providing subscribers insights on the most important issues of the day.
2022 Annual Face-to-Face Roundtable
Join directors of sales, marketing, and revenue management from independent resorts focused on the affluent, luxury travel sector for a day of candid, relevant, and actionable conversation and best practices sharing. Subscribe today.
The next face-to-face roundtable will be on Monday, June 27, 2022 in Orlando, Florida (12:30 – 5:00 pm).
Current subscribers include:
- Basin Harbor
- The Breakers
- Castle Hot Springs
- Eastiny Resort & Spa
- Eau Palm Beach Resort
- Fairmont Mission Inn & Spa/ Claremont Club & Spa
- Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Mohonk Mountain House
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel
- Pinehurst Resort
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa, A Gurney’s Resort & Spa
- Turning Stone Resort Casino
- Wequassett Resort and Golf Club
- Woodloch Resort
- Woodstock Inn & Resort
Annual subscriptions include the three most-valued aspects of the initiative from its past 15+ years of operations:
- Annual Face-to-Face Roundtable Meeting
- This meeting is attended by the Directors of Sales, Marketing, and/or Revenue Optimization of subscribing resorts.
- It is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to meet with peers to discuss current benchmarking studies and other topics that are pertinent to resort executives, to connect with colleagues, and engage in remarkable dialogue about important trends and best practices.
- The next meeting will be held on Monday, June 27, 2022 in Orlando, Florida (12:30 – 5:00 pm) in conjunction with HSMAI’s 2022 Commercial Strategy Week
- The 2022 meeting is open to subscribers only. Subscribe today.
- Quarterly Virtual Roundtable Meetings
- Subscribers gather quarterly for an opportunity to solve the challenges they are facing by sharing insights, advice, and best practices among peers.
- Exclusive Annual Benchmarking Report
- With each subscriber reporting data (the confidentiality of which is highly guarded), each resort receives a personalized report along with a summary of overall findings, focused on key sales and marketing metrics and benchmarks.
- Metrics benchmarked include:
- Room Revenue as % of Resort Revenue
- S&M Spend as % of Total Resort Revenue
- S&M Spend a % of Room Revenue
- S&M Efficiency: Room Revenue per $1 of S&M Spend
- S&M Efficiency: Total Resort Revenue per $1 of S&M Spend
- Online % Total Marketing Budget
- Online Efficiency: Room Revenue per $1 of Online Spend
- Online Efficiency: Total Revenue per $1 of Online Spend
- Total Resort Revenue per S&M FTE
- Room Revenue per S&M FTE
Please complete and return the Resort Best Practices Subscription Application, which outlines the subscription program, benefits, and cost ($500 per year).
For More Information
For inquiries including subscription information and partnership opportunities, please contact Renee Blessing at email@example.com or +1 614.306.6899.