The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association (HSMAI) is thrilled to recognize the brightest minds in the hospitality industry with the 2019 HSMAI Top 25 Extraordinary Minds in Sales, Marketing, and Revenue Optimization. These professionals have been selected by a panel of senior industry executives and will be celebrated at the Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala and at a private reception on January 22, 2020, at the New York Marriott Marquis.
HSMAI’s Top 25 Extraordinary Minds have shared innovative ideas and achieved exceptional results in the preceding 18 months. Each of these individuals has exemplified leadership and brilliance in their respective roles. Collectively they are contributing to the bright future of the hospitality industry.
“These 25 leaders are an inspiration to the entire hospitality and tourism industry. Their out-of-the-box thinking and creativity are setting our industry up for success,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHA, president and CEO of HSMAI. “The future of hospitality is optimistic when we have professionals like HSMAI’s Top 25 who are actively driving advancement, growth, and creativity across sales, marketing, and revenue optimization.”
The HSMAI Americas Top 25 Extraordinary Minds are as follows:
- Tammie Carlisle, Head of Hospitality, Milestone Inc.
- Leah Chandler, Chief Marketing Officer, Discover Puerto Rico
- Alex Ferdinand, Senior Director, Worldwide Sales, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Christen Garb, Vice President, Revenue Management-Americas, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- Thomas Garzilli, Chief Marketing Officer, Brand USA
- Valerie Gavin, Vice President, Hotel Sales & Marketing, North & Central America, Accor
- Lisa Giaimo, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, OTO Development
- Kristie Goshow, Chief Marketing Officer, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Lauren Grech, CEO & Co-Founder of LLG Agency & LLG Events, and Adjunct Professor at New York University
- Linda Gulrajani, Vice President, Revenue Strategy & Distribution, Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Patrick Harrison, Chief Marketing Officer, Visit Tampa Bay
- Matt Jones, Head of Analytics, Travel, Google
- Jonathan Kaplan, Vice President, Global Sales Strategy, IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Nancy Kern, Vice President of Marketing, Coral Tree Hospitality
- Jayna Leach, Vice President of Marketing, Visit Panama City Beach
- Caroline MacDonald, Vice President, Global Sales & Marketing, Rosewood Hotel Group
- Rene Mack, President, Percepture
- Starla Middlebrooks, Director, eCommerce Services, Marriott International
- Frank Passanante, Senior Vice President, Hilton Worldwide Sales Americas, Hilton Worldwide
- Derek Price, Director of Business Development, North America, Expedia Group Media Solutions
- Karin Salinas, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Baha Mar
- Monica Salter, Vice President of Corporate Communications, Outrigger Hospitality Group
- Phil Yi, Vice President, Marketing, Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Tony Yousfi, Vice President, Sales, MGM Resorts International
- Lou Zameryka, Director, Global Chains, Booking.com
Tables and tickets for the HSMAI Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala are still available for purchase. For additional information on the HSMAI Adrian Awards and the HSMAI Lifetime Achievement Awards, visit http://www.adrianawards.com.
Co-located with the Adrian Awards, HSMAI’s Marketing Strategy Conference, on January 22, at the New York Marriot Marquis, is designed to provide practical information, insights, and strategies to drive revenue and engage guests before, during, and after their stays. For registration and more information, visit http://www.marketingstrategy.hsmai.org.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals and their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as the Marketing Strategy Conference, Adrian Awards, and HSMAI ROC. Founded in 1927, HSMAI is a membership organization comprising more than 5,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at hsmai.org, HSMAI Facebook, HSMAI Twitter, and HSMAI YouTube.