HSMAI America’s leaders represent a cross section of the industry’s most respected hotel and hospitality brands, destinations, and suppliers.
HSMAI Americas Executive Committee
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Washko has enjoyed a career of over 25 years in hospitality Sales & Marketing, focusing the vast majority of his time in the independent resort sector. Prior to joining Mohegan Sun, Washko has held executive level roles with Atlantis in Paradise Island, Bahamas and The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs. He sits on the Elite Meetings Advisory Board, as well as the Ct. Convention & Sports Bureau Bureau’s Board.
Andrew Rubinacci, CHSPS
Executive Vice President Revenue Strategy
Mr. Rubinacci is a 25-year veteran of the hospitality industry, with extensive experience spanning sales, revenue management, guest services, hotel operations and e-commerce. Most recently, Mr. Rubinacci served as Senior Vice President, Distribution & Revenue Management Strategy, responsible for all facets of IHG’s channel strategy, pricing, and revenue optimization.
Senior Vice President of Marketing
Michael Innocentin leads the digital marketing strategy across all of the Group’s brands in the North and Central American region. His key responsibilities include maximizing digital activity for the Group’s portfolio by increasing traffic and revenue generated to proprietary brand sites through eCRM, SEO, SEM, social media, affiliate marketing, display advertising and other tactics.
Chief Strategy Officer & Executive Vice President of Revenue,
An industry veteran, specializing in hospitality and lifestyle brand leadership, with more than 25 years of experience, Agnelo has led the development, launch, and repositioning of resorts and hotels in North America, the Caribbean, Asia, and Central America. He has held senior executive positions within the hospitality industry with recognized brands such as Canyon Ranch, Sonesta Hotels International, and Rex Resorts.
Immediate Past Chairman
Marina MacDonald, CHDM
Chief Marketing Officer
Red Roof Inn
Prior to joining Red Roof, Marina gained extensive experience in global and national hotel marketing and sales while working with Remington Hotels and Wyndham International.
Robert Gilbert, CHME, CHA
President & CEO
Prior to joining HSMAI in 1995 (in an executive capacity), Gilbert was the vice president of marketing for Richfield Hospitality Services, Inc., the largest hotel management company in the world, where he oversaw the corporate marketing support for all Richfield hotels, which included product from every price tier in the industry. Gilbert holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY, and has been a member of HSMAI since joining the student chapter at Cornell.
HSMAI Americas Board Members
- Jennifer Andre, Global Vice President of Business Development, Expedia Group
- Chris Anderson, Academic Director of the School of Hotel Administration, Cornell University
- DC Becker, Principal, Titan Group
- Brian Berry, Executive Vice President of Commercial Strategy, Pyramid Hotel Group
- Nelson Boyce, Managing Director of Travel, Google
- Katie Briscoe, President, MMGY Global
- Lisa Checchio, Chief Marketing Officer, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Andre Fournier, Executive Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Revenue, CoralTree Hospitality
- Mike Gamble, President & Chief Executive Officer, Searchwide Global
- Stephanie Glanzer, Chief Sales Officer and Senior Vice President, MGM Resorts
- Mandy Gill, Vice President of Marketing – United States and Canada, Marriott International
- Brian Hall, Chief Marketing Officer, Explore St. Louis
- Brian Hicks, Senior Vice President of Commercial & Revenue Management – Americas, IHG
- Rhett Hirko, CRME, Vice President of Global Revenue Optimization, Preferred Hotels
- Jay Hubbs, CHDM, Vice President of Advertising, Marketing, Innovation, and Analytics, BWH Hotel Group
- Michael Klein, Vice President of Global Revenue Management, Hyatt Hotels
- Erica Kruse, CRME, Director of Revenue Strategy, Regency Hotel Management
- Flo Lugli, Principal, Navesink Advisory Group, LLC
- Kelly McGuire, Principal, ZS
- Katie Moro, Regional Vice President of Demand360 Data Partnerships, TravelClick, an Amadeus company
- Helene Okabe, Regional Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Concord
- Garth Peterson, CRME, Managing Director of Americas, IDeas Revenue Solutions
- Scott Pusillo, CRME, General Manager of Eastern United States, Sabre Hospitality Solutions
- Vail Ross, Senior Vice President of Global Business Development & Marketing, STR
- Jennifer Schneider, CRME, Vice President of Revenue Optimization, Radisson
- Ed Skapinok, Chief Marketing Officer, Makr Hospitality
- Michelle Woodley, Chair of HSMAI Foundation, President, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Mike Wylie, Senior Vice President and Head of eCommerce, Aimbridge Hospitality
- Lou Zameryka, Director of Global Accounts, Booking.com