- This event has passed.
Small Screen, Big Impact Master Class
September 8, 2020 - September 22, 2020
As we Zoom through our days, it’s more important than ever to design meetings, presentations, conversations – even your emails and online presence – for a small screen.
This program offers insights and practical tips on how to reach and engage with clients and stakeholders with high impact in a virtual world.
Brought to HSMAI members at no cost from the HSMAI Foundation, this is part of the HSMAI Road to Recovery 2020.
- three web sessions delivered live
- two short on-demand courses on improving communication in other key areas
- resource materials including tip sheets, case studies, scripts, and step-by-step guides
- two months of access to the Master Class Hub with web recordings, courses, and materials
September 8, 2020 @ 3pm ET
The world changed overnight. So how do you effectively manage client relationships and do business in a more virtual world? By tapping into LinkedIn, the power of the world’s largest professional network:
- build a 5 star online presence (people look you up before talking with you, especially now)
- double online client touchpoints and stay top of mind
- get the new skills you need to advance in a virtual world
September 15, 2020 @ 3pm ET
Today’s professionals get 147 emails a day on average. Beyond a jam packed inbox, they also struggle to keep pace with too many texts, too many Zoom meetings, and way too much to do. So how do you get your clients and even your own colleagues to slow down and tune into your messages? We’ll cover how to:
- break through the noise and capture attention
- save hours every week with SOS (short, organized and skimmable) content
- get faster responses with clear calls to action
- stop telling your clients what you can’t do – and show them what you can
September 22, 2020 @ 3pm ET
If you’re giving client presentations or leading webinars these days, you may be finding that what rocked in person doesn’t quite work on a small screen. To break through, you must become a powerful virtual communicator:
- stand out from the crowd – wow audiences with rapid visual storytelling and micro moments
- design for attention – by applying narrative structure to your next talk
- avoid the single biggest, most common online presentation mistake