Certified Hospitality Digital Marketing (CHDM) Certification Information Webinar
April 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Have you ever wondered if obtaining a HSMAI professional certification is worth the investment to pursue? Join us to find out if you should consider obtaining the Certified Hospitality Digital Marketing (CHDM) certification as part of your 2020 professional development goals.
Hear from our program experts, the former and current chair of HSMAI Marketing Advisory Board, Holly Zoba from Scout Simply, Dan Wacksman from Sassato and Mariana Safer from Kimpton Hotels about how the CHDM certification could be a huge benefit to your organization and career.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- What is the CHDM certification?
- How can you benefit from the CHDM certification?
- What resources are available to help you prepare?
- How can you get certified?
- How to make a business case to your employer to pursue certification if you are in a digital marketing role or non-marketing role (i.e., sales, revenue management)?
Who should attend?
Hoteliers from branded or independent property level, regional, or corporate level
- Revenue Managers
- Revenue Strategists
- Asset Managers/Owners
- Regional Operations
- General Managers
In addition to hoteliers, those who support hotels
- Hospitality Supplier/Vendor/Partner Sales and Account Manager