The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association (HSMAI) is proud to recognize the brightest minds in the hospitality industry with the 2020 HSMAI Top 25 Extraordinary Minds in Sales, Marketing, and Revenue Optimization. These professionals have been selected by a panel of senior industry executives and will be celebrated virtually on Tuesday, March 16, 2021.
HSMAI’s Top 25 Extraordinary Minds have shared innovative ideas and overcame obstacles in the preceding 18 months. Each of these individuals has exemplified leadership and brilliance in their respective roles. Collectively, they are contributing to the hospitality industry recovery.
“The ‘Top 25’ is our annual hot list that celebrates the sales, marketing and revenue optimization leaders and innovators in our industry,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, President and CEO of HSMAI. “Throughout the pandemic, these extraordinary professionals have risen to each challenge and met unprecedented circumstances with creativity, strength, and ingenuity. These leaders will be a guiding light along the industry’s road to recovery.”
The HSMAI Americas Top 25 Extraordinary Minds are as follows:
- Todd Arviso, Vice President and Commercial Director, Americas Managed Hotels , Hilton
- Heather Bailey, CHBA, Senior Director, Worldwide Sales – Hotel Sales Optimization, BWH Hotel Group
- Gathan D. Borden, CHDM, Vice President, Marketing, VisitLEX
- Johnathan Capps, Vice President of Revenue, Charlestowne Hotels
- Craig Carbonniere Jr., CHDM, Senior Director of Sales, Milestone, Inc.
- Dana Cariss, CHDM, Vice President, Revenue Strategy and Distribution, CoralTree Hospitality
- Sabrina Cendral, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Club Med
- Denise Chapman, Director of Marketing, Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club
- Sonali Fernando, Regional Director of Revenue, Virgin Hotels
- Elana Friedman, Chief Marketing Officer, AKA
- Bettina Garibaldi, Senior Vice President, Managing Director of Ketchum – Travel, Hospitality and Leisure
- Griff Garwood, Senior Director, Global Media, Marriott International
- Stephanie Glanzer, CMP, Chief Sales Officer and Senior Vice President, MGM Resorts International
- Michael J. Goldrich, CHDM, Global Head of Digital Marketing, Club Quarters
- Eliot Hamlisch, EVP, Loyalty and Revenue Optimization, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Rhett Hirko, CRME, Global Vice President, Revenue Optimization, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Sara Joseph, Senior Vice President, Head of Travel and Lifestyle, BerlinRosen
- Nicole Lierheimer, Vice President, PR and Communications, Accor
- Gissell Moronta CMP, RVP, Sales and Marketing, Atrium Hospitality
- Staci Olney, Vice President, National Sales, Red Roof Inns, Inc.
- Shawn Paley, CHDM, Senior Director, MDS Studio, Marriott International
- Eve Paré, President and CEO, AHGM
- Peter Ricci, CHA, CHSE, CRME, EDD, CHBA, Director, Hospitality and Tourism Management Program, Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
- Anne Sayers, Acting Secretary, Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- David Warman, Principal, Red House Strategy
- Cesar Wurm, Vice President, Commercial and Revenue Management CMH, IHG
For additional information on the Top 25, HSMAI Adrian Awards and the HSMAI Lifetime Achievement Awards, visit http://www.adrianawards.com.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals and their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as the Marketing Strategy Conference, Adrian Awards, and HSMAI ROC. Founded in 1927, HSMAI is a membership organization comprising more than 5,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at hsmai.org, HSMAI Facebook, HSMAI Instagram, HSMAI Twitter, and HSMAI YouTube.