The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Commercial Strategy Week will take place in person in Orlando, Florida, from June 27-30, 2022. The program will focus on accelerating the recovery of the hospitality industry as professionals continue to navigate the post-pandemic landscape. The week’s events will reflect the increasing convergence of sales, marketing, revenue optimization, and other commercial functions.
This year, the HSMAI Marketing Strategy Conference, on June 28, will address the latest data, research, and new developments in marketers’ efforts – online and off – to connect with, track, and influence changing consumer sentiments throughout all phases of travel. HSMAI ROC Americas on June 29 will prepare attendees to fuel their company’s recovery, elevate their leadership and business acumen, anticipate, and respond to headwinds, and drive profit throughout the customer journey.
“We are looking forward to safely gathering marketing and revenue optimization leaders once again at HSMAI’s Commercial Strategy Week in Orlando,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president and CEO, HSMAI. “This year remains a unique time in history, as hospitality professionals are looking to develop strategies and tactics to navigate the new lodging and consumer landscape. Now more than ever, they need actionable insights and thought-provoking ideas to guide their strategies and optimize industry revenue and profits.”
Commercial Strategy Week events will help you ACCELERATE RECOVERY, anticipate and respond to headwinds, identify new opportunities, better align your sales, marketing, and revenue optimization efforts, adapt to the ever-changing landscape, and drive profit throughout the customer journey.
The line-up of educational sessions, presentations, and networking opportunities include:
HSMAI Commercial Strategy Week:
- Executive Roundtables (Chief Marketing, Digital & Distribution, Revenue and Loyalty Officers, and Ownership Group Commercial Executives)
- CHDM & CRME Review Courses
- Resort Best Practices Roundtable
- Partner Insights Workshops
HSMAI Marketing Strategy Conference:
- Keynote: Global Trends & Evolving Customers…and what they mean for hotel marketing with Daniel Levine, Executive Director, Avant Guide Institute
- General Sessions:
- It’s the Little Things: Small Screen Big Impact with Debra Jasper, Ph.D., CEO & Founder, Mindset Digital
- The Lightning Round: Insights Worth Sharing
- Breakouts: 12 sessions will address the most important issues facing hotel marketers
HSMAI ROC Americas:
- Keynote: Economics Beyond the Forecast with Adam Sacks, President, Tourism Economics
- Executive Insights: A View from the Top
- General Sessions
- Celebrating Revenue Leadership
- ROC(ing) The Lightning Round
- 12 breakout sessions over the course of the day will address the most important issues facing revenue leaders.
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) Roundtables on June 30
Industry professionals also have the opportunity to participate in the CHDM Review Course or the CRME Review Course on Monday, June 27 as a part of the pre-event workshops and roundtables. Both courses review the key concepts covered in the certification study guide for the respective designated certification and allow participants to take the exam on-site immediately following the review course if they have submitted their application in advance.
Thank you to the partners sponsoring HSMAI’s Commercial Strategy Week events and programs:
- Preferred: IDeaS Revenue Solutions
- Platinum: Duetto, OTA Insight, Revenue Analytics, Tambourine
- Silver: Fornova, Infor, Kalibri Labs, Revinate, The Hotels Network, Clairvoyix
- Bronze: DerbySoft, Daniel Levine: Innovation Trends Speaker, Expedia Group Media Solutions, Flip.to, HFTP, Karen Laos Consulting, Milestone, Revenue Matters, ROOMDEX, Sabre, SHR, Triptease, Vertical Booking USA, Women in Travel Thrive
- Supporter: ComOps, Gcommerce, Knowland, PHG Consulting, TCRM
- Media: Hospitality Upgrade
To learn about partnership opportunities, contact Elise Rhinehart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration savings are available when registering for both conferences and for hotel companies when they register five or more people from the same company. Media passes are available by contacting Miranda Brown at email@example.com.
The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals and their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as the Marketing Strategy Conference, Adrian Awards, Sales Leader Forum, and HSMAI ROC. Founded in 1927, HSMAI is a membership organization comprising more than 5,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at hsmai.org, HSMAI Facebook, HSMAI Twitter, and HSMAI YouTube.