- This event has passed.
Confronting Coronavirus: What’s Next? Webinar Series
April 7 - April 9
A complimentary webinar series for sales, marketing, and revenue optimization professionals focused on what you should be doing right now, and next, to prepare for recovery. All sessions will be led by Bob Gilbert, HSMAI’s President & CEO.
» Staying Proactive (Sales)
April 7, 3:00 – 3:40 PM ET
Buyer Insights for the Hotel Industry: This discussion focused on the tactics that hoteliers should be implementing to accomplish three things to drive to the fastest and strongest recovery possible:
- Mitigate the effects of the current situation
- Focus on fundamentals
- Prepare to bounce back
- Ed Skapinok, immediate past chair of HSMAI’s Sales Advisory Board
- Amy Infante, CEO & Visionary, GitGo
» Staying Focused on Messaging and Tactics (Marketing)
April 8, 3:00 – 4:00 PM ET
Marketing in Crisis: Industry and agency pros provide insights on tactical things you should be doing to maintain your presence including email and website messaging, reviewing social and search tactics, working with your agencies, and getting marketing set up for when your markets open up.
- Dan Wacksman, CHDM, Principal, Sassato LLC and chair of HSMAI’s Marketing Advisory Board
- Tammie Carlisle, Head of Hospitality, Milestone
- Stuart Butler, CHDM, Chief Operating Officer, Fuel
» Staying the Course (Revenue Optimization)
April 9, 11:00 AM – Noon, ET
Revenue Optimization Leadership in Turbulent Times: A look behind the numbers, forecasting and preparing to lead once recovery gets under way.
- Karen A. McWilliams, CRME, Vice President of Revenue Strategy, Concord Hospitality
- Dave Roberts, Professor, Virginia Tech
- Nicole Young, CRME, Sr. Corporate Director Global Revenue Management, Rosewood Hotel Group
- Tim Wiersma, Founder and Principal, Revenue Generation LLC