- This event has passed.
Design For Attention Master Class
September 13 - September 27
Do you need to:
- Lead client presentations, webinars and meetings that stand out from the crowd?
- Use narrative structure to create powerful talks?
- Take advantage of visual storytelling, micro moments and more?
- Avoid the biggest mistakes presenters make, especially for virtual audiences?
This master class shows you how to stand out from the crowd with powerhouse presentations that capture attention.
Brought to HSMAI members at no cost from the HSMAI Foundation.
- two web sessions delivered live
- resource materials including tip sheets, case studies, scripts, and step-by-step guides
- two months of access to the Master Class Hub with web recordings, courses, and materials
September 13, 2022 @ 11 AM Eastern Time
Your audiences have long been distracted. Now, they are more distant, too. How do you get them to tune in to your next virtual client presentation or team meeting? To have impact, you must design your talks and meetings for a small screen––in a way that makes a big impact. We’ll show you how to:
- design for attention and today’s virtual audience
- use narrative structure, pacing and the three-second rule
- take advantage of micro moments, storylines and more
September 27, 2022 @ 11 AM Eastern Time
We take in most of our information through our eyes. So your presentation or online webinar can wow a crowd––or lose one––in the first few minutes (or even the opening title slide). We’ll cover how to:
- leverage rapid visual storytelling to capture attention
- use images to illustrate (not decorate)
- avoid the biggest mistakes presenters make, especially for virtual audiences