Since 2005, the Resort Best Practices Roundtable has been the most unique data-sharing market research cooperative in the resort industry. It provides subscribers resort-specific benchmarks as well as up-to-date information on current best practices and future trends in sales, marketing, and revenue optimization, giving participating resorts invaluable, actionable insights.
Resorts see demonstrated ROI on their subscriptions and engagement, and benefit from their access to effective, proven resort-based strategies as well as the network of similar resorts facing the same issues and obstacles.
The initiative tracks sales and marketing benchmarks while providing subscribers insights on the most important issues of the day.
2021 Annual Roundtable
Join directors of sales, marketing, and revenue management from independent resorts focused on the affluent, luxury travel sector for a day of candid, relevant, and actionable conversation and best practices sharing. Subscribe today.
Dates for 2021 will be announced soon.
Resort Best Practices Annual Roundtable
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
New York City, NY
Current subscribers include:
- The Breakers
- Canyon Ranch Wellness Resort
- Charlestowne Hotels
- Destination Kohler
- Enchantment Group
- Fairmont Hotels, Bermuda
- French Lick
- Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
- Grand Hotel
- Hershey Resorts – Hershey Lodge & The Hotel Hershey
- Hotel del Coronado & Beach Village at The Del
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Meritage International
- Mohonk Mountain House
- Pinehurst Resort
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa
- Saybrook Point Inn, Marina & Spa
- Sonnenalp Hotel
- Stoweflake Resort & Conference Center
- Turning Stone Resort Casino
- The Villas of Grand Cyress
- Wequassett Resort and Golf Club
- Woodloch Resort
- Woodstock Inn & Resort
Annual subscriptions include the two most-valued, and highly-desirable aspects of the initiative from its past 12+ years of operations:
- Annual Face-to-Face Roundtable Meeting
- This meeting is attended by the Directors of Sales, Marketing, and/or Revenue Optimization of subscribing resorts.
- It is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to meet with peers to discuss current benchmarking studies and other topics that are pertinent to resort executives, to connect with colleagues, and engage in remarkable dialogue about important trends and best practices.
- The next meeting will be held in New York City on January 21, 2020, the day before HSMAI’s Marketing Strategy Conference.
- The 2020 meeting is closed to subscribers only. Subscribe today.
- Exclusive Annual Benchmarking Report
- With each subscriber reporting data (the confidentiality of which is highly guarded), each resort receives a personalized report along with a summary of overall findings, focused on key sales and marketing metrics and benchmarks.
- Metrics benchmarked include:
- Room Revenue as % of Resort Revenue
- S&M Spend as % of Total Resort Revenue
- S&M Spend a % of Room Revenue
- S&M Efficiency: Room Revenue per $1 of S&M Spend
- S&M Efficiency: Total Resort Revenue per $1 of S&M Spend
- Online % Total Marketing Budget
- Online Efficiency: Room Revenue per $1 of Online Spend
- Online Efficiency: Total Revenue per $1 of Online Spend
- Total Resort Revenue per S&M FTE
- Room Revenue per S&M FTE
Please complete and return the Resort Best Practices Subscription Application, which outlines the subscription program, benefits, and cost ($500 per year).
For More Information
For inquiries including subscription information and partnership opportunities, please contact Juli Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 703.506.3276.