Sales2Win is a series of self-paced online training programs for sales professionals looking to evolve into better business people who take a more strategic and consultative approach toward customer interactions. Sales2Win currently includes distinct, in-depth sales education programs covering Account Management and Select Service Selling for General Managers. Additional programs in development include Sports Sales, Inside Sales, Regional Sales, Catering Sales, Strategic Account Management, and Destination Sales.
Program leader John Parke, President & CEO of Leadership Synergies, introduces HSMAI’s Sales2Win training program.
Industry professionals who purchase a Sales2Win program receive:
- Six hours of self-directed multi-media online training featuring leading industry sales professionals.
- A copy of the book Effective Sales Force Leadership: the Science and Art of Sales Leadership by John S. Parke and Mike Gamble. As the authors note, “There are hundreds of books that target sales representatives, but very few that target sales leaders, company presidents, and CEOs on this important topic. We want the science that supports professional selling to be better understood and help contribute to elevating the profession of sales. And we want the art of selling to be better understood so leaders can apply its principles and further shape their sales cultures.”
- A personal mentoring call with John Parke, president of Leadership Synergies, or one of Leadership Synergies’ coaches. “The Sales2Win mentoring will help sales professionals apply the course learnings, and develop and review an action plan, said John Parke.
- Access to a resource center with articles, White Papers, presentations at conferences, and excerpts from books covering sales, marketing and revenue optimization.
- HSMAI member: $249 per program
- Non-member: $325 per program
Special group prices:
- Groups of 5-9: $150 per participant
- Groups of 10 or more: $125 per participant
For group registration and additional information, email Kathy Tindell at email@example.com.
This course covers key components of account management, including:
- The Sales Process
- Buying types
- Buying Modes
- Interviewing clients like a consultant
- Building and implementing account plans
- Mentoring conversations
Participants who successfully complete the certificate course will be able to apply account management principles to every day interactions with high-value accounts to protect and grow revenues.
Select Service Selling
The Sales2Win Select-Service Course for General Managers and Directors of Sales has been designed to address local market selling activities for leaders who have a limited number of hours to sell each week. This great learning experience will enhance your long-term career skills and make you an even more valuable asset to your organization—because you’ll become skilled at protecting and growing your company’s revenues. As soon as you pass the course examination, you can download a certificate to provide proof that you completed the course, and you’ll be able to apply what you learn in your business immediately upon completion.